Hey, 🙂 I’m really proud of Grappling Hook in its current state, because it is very polished and the best thing I have ever created.
Last major changes:
- Play-Tests with Heiko, Hans, Charly and Bernhard on their machines. Thank you! 🙂
- Created 4 new levels. Yes, there are 22 now! Two more than promised, because I could not stop building. ^^
- Polished and tweaked every level again.
- You can hear and see now, if your hook-shot was successful or not.
- Implemented an ingame typewriter-block.
- The game tells a small story now!
- Improved the usability.
- Added a surprise for everyone who will finish the game. 🙂
- Added a new statistics-screen with a bunch of values like, how many teleporters you have used or how many times you have jumped.
- Recreated the level-end-screen with your time, records …
- Added popups to notify when you beat a challenge or your own record.
- Created many builds to test on different machines and get familiar with deployment.
- Made some important structural changes.
- Changed a few things in the engine to get the game running on Vista 64bit.
- The game will save everything to the userfolder now.
- Added the credits-screen.
- Fixed many bugs.
Most open tasks are now related to PR and distribution.
Stay tuned! It is almost finished! 🙂